Download the recommended version
We recommend to install the CHROME MSI 32-bit version (Enterprise edition), from this link: https://enterprise.google.com/intl/en_version/chrome/chrome-browser/#download
At the moment, our soft is working properly with version 62 (x64 ir x86, depending on the OS you're using).
TIPS AND TRICKS
Blocking acces to Chrome Settings
- Download chrome.adm file from our server. We recommend to save this file somewhere on the Desktop.
- Open the Rights editor in Windows GpEdit (START-->RUN and write gpedit.msc)
- Right click on Administrative Templates and select the "Add/Remove Templates..." option.
- Click the ADD button and select the chrome.adm file you downloaded in the previous step and click Close;
- Go to Computer Configuration -> Classic Adminstrative Templates (ADM) -> Google -> Google Chrome and in the right panel ldouble click on "Block access to a list of URLs" option, so you can modify its proprieties. (like in this image: )
- Iin the newly open window, click ENABLE, then find the "Show..." button. This will allow you to block the sites you want, then in the new window, write chrome://* so you can block access to all settings in Chrome browser. See the image to understand the process.
Blocking access to other sites
Starting with Aprilie 2017, our team offers you an extension for the Chrome browser that blocks certain sites that could interfere with the activity of the models.
The list of sites our extension is currently blocking:
Keep in mind that we can block any site you want.